ServSafe Course for Safe Food Handling
For those persons employed in schools, restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, child-care facilities, extended care facilities, Council on Aging Agencies, private, state, and federal programs in need of training food service handlers via the National Restaurant Associations'
Food Handlers Course.
Currently active Instructor and Proctor.
- A.R.C. - Group and Community Homes
- Bio and Curriculum Vitae
- Child Care Centers
- Councils on Aging
- Corporate Wellness
- Developmentally Challenged
- Diet & Nutrition
- Exercise and Fitness
- Fall Prevention-Balance Training
- Food Service-Sanitation and Safety
- Head Start Centers
- Safe Food Handling -ServSafe Food Course
- Senior Citizens-Baby Boomers